The 1847 SILVER- corrosion-free Richter-diatonic harmonica with stainless steel reeds. Also as Paddy or half-valved.
The 1847 SILVER impresses by its unprecedented visual appearence but also by new technical features.
- Besides the reeds and the rivets the cover plates and reed plate screws are made of stainless steel.
- Reed plates made of non-corrosive German Silver.
- Solid polymer comb.
Well known features of the 1847 CLASSIC were transferred to the 1847 Silver:
- Less air-loss due to fine-cut reed plates - optimised flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reed plate.
- Beard- and lip-friendly coverplates with rounded edges without any cuts at the mouthpiece.
- The overtone-rich sound can spread out unhindered - covers opened wide at the back and crimped and therefore a good stability and rounded edges.