Blues Harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic covers and plastic comb. Many special tunings available.
Please note: We currently stock the special tuning Zircular only in the most commonly ordered keys G, A and C. All other keys of the Zircular tuning can be manufactured on demand. On the Circular/Melody King variant of the SESSION STEEL the major scale can be played simply by alternating draws and blows (no note bending is required). On a Circular tuned harmonica up to 12 different chords can be played depending on which channels are played at a time. Seven modes can be played on the Circular/Melody King very easily. The first note in channel one blow is the key displayed on the harp, though the major scale is playable 5 semitones (a fourth) higher than the key the harp is labelled in: the major scale starts in hole 2 draw.
- Ergonomic coverplates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece.
- ABS comb with recessed German Silver reed plates.
- Rivets and screws made of stainless steel.
- Lip and beard-friendly design.
- Minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reed plates, optimized flatness and extremely. * Small tolerances between reed and reed plate.
- Stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models.
- Up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds.
- With convenient genuine leather pouch.