Blues Harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic covers and plastic comb. Many special tunings available.
Please note: We currently stock the special tuning COUNTRY only in the most commonly ordered keys G and C. All other keys of the COUNTRY tuning can be manufactured on demand. Country tuning: compared to Richter tuning hole 5 draw is raised for a semi-tone. This means that you hear a major 7th draw chord (raised 7th). You can still bend down the 5 draw to get the important blue note - the flat 7th. Thus the major scale is available in 2nd position without an overblow in 4 which is a commonly used note, e.g. in Country or Pop. The SESSION STEEL model is presented with a bold new look and superior technical reliability, excellent playability and a fantastic sound.
- Ergonomic coverplates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece.
- ABS comb with recessed German Silver reed plates.
- Rivets and screws made of stainless steel.
- Lips and beard-friendly design.
- Minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reed plates, optimized flatness and extremely. * Small tolerances between reed and reed plate.
- Stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models.
- An up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds.
- Convenient genuine leather pouch.