Blues Harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic covers and plastic comb. Many special tunings available.
Please note: We currently stock the special tuning Melodic Maker only in the most commonly ordered keys G and C. All other keys of the Melodic Maker tuning can be manufactured on demand. The Melodic Maker tuning is the combination of Country and Paddy Richter tunings; compared to the Richter tuning the notes in channels 5 and 9 are raised for a semi-tone. In addition, the blow note in channel three is tuned two semi-tones higher. Many melodies normally only playable using bends or overblows become easily playable with the Melodic Maker tuning. Since the Melodic Maker is played mainly in 2nd postion the key label refers to the note in 2 draw. The SESSION STEEL model is presented with a bold new look and superior technical reliability, excellent playability and a fantastic sound.
- Ergonomic coverplates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece.
- ABS comb with recessed German Silver reed plates.
- Rivets and screws made of stainless steel.
- Lips and beard-friendly design.
- Minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reed plates, optimized flatness and extremely.
- Small tolerances between reed and reed plate.
- Stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models.
- An up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds.
- With convenient genuine leather pouch.