Blues Harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic covers and plastic comb. Many special tunings available. Natural Minor: this scale uses the same notes as the corresponding major scale, e.g. the A natural minor scale (ABCDEFGA) uses the same notes as the C major scale (CDEFGABC). All 3rds are minor thirds in this tuning so both chords (blow and draw) are minor chords. The minor mode sounds sad and all melodies played on this harmonica will automatically sound in minor. This tuning allows you to play minor tunes intuitively in first and in 2nd position. Attention: We label the Natural Minor according to 2 draw (2nd position).
Tip: You can try to play in the corresponding major key as well which starts in 3 draw (also called 11th position) - this position is a challenge to play on a Richter, but works perfect on the Natural Minor tuning variant The SESSION STEEL model is presented with a bold new look and superior technical reliability, excellent playability and a fantastic sound.
- Ergonomic coverplates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
- ABS comb with recessed German Silver reed plates
- Rivets and screws made of stainless steel
- Lips and beard-friendly design
- Minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reed plates, optimized flatness and extremely
- Small tolerances between reed and reed plate
- Stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models
- Up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
- Convenient genuine leather pouch.