The Paddy Richter is altered from the Richter tuning by raising hole 3 blow for two semi-tones which is very useful especially for playing fast in Irish and Celtic music (1st pos: the 6th note of the major scale is playable without bending, 2nd pos.: the 2nd major scale not is available in the lower register without bending).
The SESSION STEEL model is presented with a bold new look and superior technical reliability, excellent playability and a fantastic sound.
- Ergonomic coverplates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece.
- ABS comb with recessed German Silver reed plates.
- Rivets and screws made of stainless steel.
- Lip and beard-friendly design.
- Minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reed plates, optimized flatness and extremely.
- Small tolerances between reed and reed plate.
- Stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models.
- Up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds.
- With convenient genuine leather pouch.