SESSION STEEL PowerBender - a new universal 10 hole diatonic for traditional and modern music styles. The SESSION STEEL PowerBender, is the upgrade to our successful SESSION model is presented with a bold new look and superior technical reliability, excellent playability and a fantastic sound. The PowerBender tuning builds on the best parts of the traditional Richter Tuning, while altering the scale to make the real juicy and important notes much easier to obtain throughout the whole three octave range.
- Same familiar breathing pattern in the upper-middle registers. All draw notes bend everywhere, holes 1-10.
- On the un-valved version you can overblow every hole 1-10, for full chromatic playing.
- Overdraws and blow bends are no longer possible or needed on a PowerBender - they are replaced with simple draw bends.
- On the half-valved version, a mix of normal draw bends and valved blow bends gives full chromaticism.
- Top octave easy to play (intuitive) as many familiar phrasings can be adopted from the bottom octaves.
- Easy to play in the common positions: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 11th, and 12th.