French Cut Clarinet Reeds
The French Cut, by Légère Reeds. A refined symphonic reed that gives players a richness and stability in tone, with just the right amount of resistance.
- Dark, Centered Tone: Specifically designed to offer a deep and centered sound, allowing for a wide range of sonic expression.
- High Overtone Suppression: Unlike other cuts, the French Cut intentionally suppresses high-frequency overtones, delivering an intense body and depth in its sound.
- Expansion of Légère’s flagship reed series. Using the same advanced material technology featured in our Signature, European, and American Cut reeds, the French Cut now gives players new choices to optimize their tone, resistance, and sound.
- Reimagined Profile: Redesigned with an even material distribution, while maintaining a thin tip. This ensures both quick response and the right amount of resistance.
- Feedback-Driven Design: Born from artist feedback and honed through countless iterations, ensuring it meets the demands of dedicated performers.
Available for Alto and Tenor Saxophones in quarter strengths from 2.00-4.00; and Bb Clarinet in quarter strengths from 2.50-4.00.