Revoluthier 2 - Violin Intermediary Workstation
The INTERMEDIARY violin workstation is the BASIC workstation plus a guide for centering the neck with the body of the instrument and verifying the neck angle with or without the fingerboard. One parts tray to keep small parts or tools aside from the work area while handy and movable almost anywhere on the workstation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE SHOWN ON THE PICTURES (FOR USAGE DEMONSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY), THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THE H-A200:
- HA107 END BUTTON DRILLING TOOL
- HB200 PEG HOLE DRILLING JIG
- HG100 TOP AND BACK ASSEMBLY CLAMP
- HS200 F-CRACK REPAIR CLAMP
- **AND IT COMES WITH ONE TRAY ONLY**