Chorda Double Bass Single Strings
Chorda Double Bass Strings
- Gut strings
- Warm sound
- Long sustain
- The sheep gut core of the Chorda strings is manufactured, wound and polished in the traditional way, by hand.
- The Chorda G- and D-strings are plain sheep gut strings. The A- and E-strings are wound with silver-plated copper wire.
- Inspirational warm sound with an enormous dynamic range
- Especially suited for pizzicato
- An authentic string for Early Music
- Very low tension, comfortable left hand feeling
Set: Available in orchestra tuning
Variations: Carlos Henriquez
Set: These are lower tension strings as special gauges have been selected which were also used during the 50s and 60s.