Chromcor Violin Strings
The attractively priced steel string
- * Steel strings
- * Clear and very brilliant sound
- * Especially long-lasting Features:
- * Chromcor strings have a single filament steel core wound with chrome steel.
- * Clear and very brilliant sound, warmer than Piranito
- * Big tonal volume
- * Suitable for all musicians, esp. For fiddler searching for clear and brilliant sound.
- * Very easy response
- * Chromcor strings are wound with chrome steel and are therefore long-lasting. Chrome steel cannot corrode and is not affected by hand perspiration.
- * Suitable also for electric or electrically-amplified violins Set:
- * E-chrome steel; A-, D- and G- wound with chrome steel
- * A Eudoxa-Chromcor – warmer sound Gauges
- * Envelope Sizes: * 4/4 * 3/4 - 1/2 * 1/4 - 1/8 * 1/16 - 1/32