Eudoxa Viola strings
The traditional gut core string
- Finely wound and polished, handmade gut strings
- Warm, round and complex sound
- The sheep gut core of the eudoxa strings is manufactured, wound and polished in the traditional way, by hand.
- Well-balanced warm tone with a great diversity of sounds
- Comfortable left hand feeling
- Ideal for orchestra, chamber music and studio takes
- Altering the gauge by 1/4 pm changes the tension by 3%.
Set - The medium set contains the following strings:
- a-aluminum 14
- d-silver-aluminum 16
- g-silver 16 1/2
- c-silver 21
Variations: * Eudoxa d-, g- and c-strings sound darker and more powerful.
- Eudoxa strings are manufactured in up to three gauges in steps of 1/4 pm.
- A- and d-strings have a ball-end.
- G- and c-strings have a knot.
Packaging: * Envelope * Straight
Sizes: * Eudoxa strings are available 4/4.