The Versa is the Eddie Daniels model successor & high-performance predecessor to the next-generation Versa-X!
A favorite among pro players
* Repositionable flaps and cradle with inserts that can be configured to produce six different tones
* Rewards the player with a big, rich sound
* Offers complete tonal control
* Accurate intonation through all registers
* Flaps may be arranged assymmetrically to accomodate irregular reeds
* Ideal for the player seeking to fine-tune the ligature's responsiveness and tonal qualities!
Often Selected by:
* Concert band/orchestra players (extremely popular clarinet ligatures)
* Jazz band players
* Some marching band players and rock/blues players
Available for Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Bb Clarinet