Chorda Cello Strings
Authentic strings for baroque instruments
* Typical sound for baroque instruments
* The Chorda A- and D-strings are of plain sheep gut. The G- and C-strings are wound with a silver-plated copper wire and are unpolished.
* A brilliant and soft sound with enormous possibilities
* Very low string tension, comfortable left hand feeling
* Designed for 440 Hz tuning
* For 415 Hz tuning, please use strong gauge.
* Altering the PM gauge by 1/2 PM changes the tension by 4%.
* Authentic strings for baroque instruments
* The medium set contains the following strings:
* A plain gut 21
* D plain gut 29
* G silver-plated copper wire 27 1/2
* C silver-plated copper wire 36
* G- and C-strings are also available wound with a plain copper wire. They are also unpolished. They sound darker in comparison to the standard G- and C-strings.
* Chorda strings are manufactured in three gauges in steps of 1/2 PM.
* Chorda G- and C-strings wound with copper are available only in one gauge.
* A- and D-strings come without knot.
* G- and C-strings come with knot.
* Chorda strings are available in 4/4.