Eudoxa Violin strings
The traditional gut core string
- Finely wound and polished, handmade gut strings
- Warm, complex and rounded sound
- Low string tension
- The sheep gut core of our eudoxa strings is manufactured, wound and polished in the traditional way, by hand.
- Well-balanced warm tone with a great diversity of sounds
- Low string tension and a comfortable left hand feeling
- Ideal for orchestra, chamber music and studio takes
- Altering the gauge by 1/4 pm changes the tension by 3%.
The medium set contains the following strings:
- a-aluminum 13 3/4
- d-aluminum 16 3/4
- g-silver 15 3/4
The set e-steel“ contains the plain e-steel string.
- E-plain steel: more brilliant sound than the wound e-string.
- Version stiff“: d- and g-strings have a darker and more powerful sound.
- Eudoxa a-, d- and g-strings are manufactured in up to five gauges in steps of 1/4 pm.
- The e-steel/aluminum is available in medium and strong gauge.
- E-plain steel is only available in medium gauge.
- Eudoxa a-strings come with a ball, d- and g-strings have a knot.
- The e-strings are available with ball- or loop-end.
Packaging: * Envelope * Straight
Sizes: * 4/4 * 3/4 – 1/2