Evah Pirazzi Violin Single Strings
Evah Pirazzi Violin Strings
The Soloists' Choice
- Modern synthetic core strings
- Very intensive and powerful
- Excellent for soloists
- Complex sound, rich with overtones
- Excellent response
- Evah pirazzi strings have a core made from a modern synthetic multifilament fibre.
- Very intensive and powerful, excellent for soloists
- Outstanding playability and exceptional response at any of the dynamic levels
- Complex sound, rich with overtones based on a brilliant core sound
- Enormous projection
- Evah pirazzi strings translate every minute impulse from bow and fingers into beautiful sounds.
- Expressive, great nuances
- Enormous dynamic range
- Outstanding tuning stability
- Absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
- Also suitable for electric violins or violins equipped with piezo-pickups
* The standard set contains the following strings:
- e-silvery steel
- d- and g-silver
* The set e-goldsteel: e-goldsteel 0.26mm, * a-aluminum, d- and g-silver
* E-platinum: while developing our platinum-coated violin e-string we have consistently received positive assessments that our new platinum e-string allows for new dimensions in violin playing. This new platinum-e provides the violinist with an immense abundance of sound colors, an overtone-rich radiance to its large warm core tone, and a wide sound projection.
* It has also been assessed that the sound character of this platinum e-string exerts a suggestive force and just listen! This e is undoubtedly the new benchmark! with our new platinum e-string, the transitions from the a to the e are designed to be effortless without any breaks. This coupled with the perfect response of our platinum-e helps create an experience of new freedom in the sound design.
* The surface of the platinum coating provides the pleasant feeling of stability under the fingers of the left hand, which greatly benefits changes in position and vibrato.
* It blends harmoniously with all Pirastro Violin strings, from Obligato to Perpetual and Passione to Evah Pirazzi Gold. This Platinum-e is therefore versatile and is a quality addition to our collection of Pirastro Violin E-strings.
* We will also deliver our new pirastro platinum e-string with a newly designed loop end, which allows easy removal of the ball by hand – without tools; allowing the player to use both types of fine-tuners.
* E-goldsteel: more brilliant and powerful sound than silvery steel e-string. This string also sounds different than Oliv and Obligato Goldsteel E-strings.
Gauges: * Soft * Medium * Strong
* All straight strings are only available in medium gauge.
* Evah pirazzi a-, d- and g-strings have a ball-end.
* The e-string is available with ball or loop-end.
Packaging: * Envelope * Straight
Sizes: * 4/4 * 3/4 – 1/2 * 1/4 – 1/8
The core material of all four string lines, evah pirazzi gold, evah pirazzi, obligato and violino consists of a new synthetic material that we have co-developed with our supplier and which we obtain exclusively. Pirastro is convinced that this new core material is superior to other synthetic materials and steel because:
- It offers an unmatched wide range of sounds,
- Absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity, and
- It offers musicians an unknown dynamic range. In combination with pirastro’s newest production techniques we are now able to offer a new family of strings, which offer:
- A complex tone, rich with overtones;
- Bring out finest nuances in pp and great depth in ff;
- Great playability;
- Outstanding response and
- Outstanding tuning stability
- Which can be used in any environment no matter the degree of humidity or changes of temperature.