Solist Pro 12 STEEL - now with stainless steel reeds - combines the features of the 1847 models with those of our Low and Superlow harps. Finally there is a harmonica with expanded tonal range, that plays as well as a ten-hole diatonic.
- The notes in holes 1-3 correspond to holes 1-3 of our Low- or Superlow harps - the notes in holes 4-12 are taken from holes 1-9 of the normal 1847 models (except keys C & A: Notes 1-3 are the usual notes of a standard A/C and 1 -9 are taken from a HC/HA)
- Convenient handling though there are two holes more brass reed plates optimized for loudness and extreme airtightness
- Very good response wooden body, multiple coats of sealant for a resistant finish
- German Silver reed plates
- Stainless Steel reeds in holes 1-12
The Solist Pro 12 STEEL is small enough to fit into the players hands to give them the feeling of holding a 10-hole diatonic like they are used to. This enables for full-cupped playing. The additional bass octave allows playing rhythms. There are manifold opportunities to play in octaves, too.